As you can see, we still have boxes stacked all the way to the ceiling. But we made some serious headway Saturday. And thanks to our storage unit across the street, I can hold on to all my old minutae, uncluding the "KFDI Radio Ranch" western shirt I used to wear to the Kansas State Fair back when I worked in news radio in Wichita. Ah, the good ol' days at the Radio Ranch. Now my brother works there as a boss. We've come full circle.
Saturday, June 28, 2008
Unpacking the boxes
As you can see, we still have boxes stacked all the way to the ceiling. But we made some serious headway Saturday. And thanks to our storage unit across the street, I can hold on to all my old minutae, uncluding the "KFDI Radio Ranch" western shirt I used to wear to the Kansas State Fair back when I worked in news radio in Wichita. Ah, the good ol' days at the Radio Ranch. Now my brother works there as a boss. We've come full circle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment