Thursday, August 24, 2006

Getting Ready to Leave Denver


It's almost over. The cast of MTV's "The Real World" is about to leave the Mile High City. Taping wraps up August 31st at this house in LoDo... then the house will go up for sale. "The Real World 18: Denver" is supposed to start airing on MTV in late 2006.

I have a little story about the Real World house that I forgot to share until now. A couple weeks ago, I was walking by the house with my cousin Tami and her friends from Las Vegas. A drunk girl approached us, and started being combative. So I pointed to a cop and told her, "Hey, that guy wants to talk to you." Of course, the idiot went up and started talking to him. We walked away... and when we drove by the house about 3 minutes later... the girl was sitting on the sidewalk... IN HANDCUFFS. It was off to the drunk tank for her.

Don't mess with Hubbard... or you'll get arrested!

No comments: