

So when I arrived in downtown Philadelphia last week, there was big breaking news. An explosion, rocking downtown (or as they call it "Center City.") I took these pictures off the TV screen while I was there. Of course, the news teams were pulling out all the stops. One local news team even speculated... could it have been a terror attack? Of course not. It was a few electric lines that overheated underground and blew up. End of story. But as you can tell from the picture above, TV news crews got good video of the flames. And there's a rule in TV news... if you got good flames, you got a good story. By the way, pictured above are Larry Mendte and Alycia Lane from KYW, CBS 3 in Philly.
And speaking of that... I promise, I'll disclose more about my visit soon. I anticipate getting a call this week, letting me off the hook, and I imagine I'm never going back to Philly again. At that time, I'll explain in full detail.

No comments:
Post a Comment